Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
It’s amazing how chronic illness changed what I am looking for in a partner.
1) Takes down the dishes so I don’t drop them.
2) Doesn’t mind spending hours under the heated blanket watching Netflix all day when it’s perfect going-out weather.
3) Knows exactly how many/what pills I take at night so he can get them ready when I’m too tired.
4) Doesn’t mind me using my cane in public and actually suggests it when he knows I’m having a low day.
5) Knows that I love him even though I can’t show it often because holding hands and cuddling usually hurts too much.
6) Can tell when I’m overthinking/panicking something and knows how to make me calm down.
6.5) Holds me until I calm down from panic attacks every time, even if it’s over something minuscule.
7) Knows when we can or can’t mosh at shows. \m/
(Basically, my boyfriend is perfect for me.)
straight people burned queer people at the stake for centuries im pretty sure u can handle a few angry text posts every once and a while
a fun game for xkit users is to use the reblog viewer and see that almost anybody who’s commented on this is a straight person getting upset
CRY SOME MORE
I think the biggest turn on is knowing you turned someone else on.
Page 1 of 1841